Monday, September 6, 2010

what is happening

I am only a cat but I see you humans and I want to know what happened to you? This used to be a nice world and, humans were polite and cared about each other but now nothing seems the same I watch the news with my human every day and sometimes I even see her cry at what is happening to this planet. It seems humans can only destroy and hurt both themselves and each other they don't seem to care about any thing and only want to fight and argue. You humans are even ruining the very world we all live on, What is going on? When did you all forget your own "golden rule". I just don't understand, are there other humans like mine who are sad about how things have changed? Why not stand up and use your opposable thumbs to change things. Make the name human stand for something good again!

No comments:

Post a Comment